NEW PROJECT LAUNCH – COUNTRY SIDE WEST
Freedom Media is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: New Launch of Countryside West – North Cyprus
Time: May 11, 2023 16:00 UK / 17:00 CET / 18:00 North Cyprus
Second phase addition to COUNTRY SIDE EAST
- 3 villages – Lake Garden, Sunny Hill and Oasis
- A mix of properties from studios to 3 bed apartments – all properties include AC and tiles on roof terraces (penthouse units)
- Pre-launch prices which include a 5% discount until 17th May
- Freedom Group have exclusivity on 2 blocks (B & D) in Sunny Hill Village for 3 months (until 8th August)
- Prices start from £119,130 (Oasis Village)
- Payment plan – £2,000 reservation fee (2 weeks), 35% down payment for contract registration – the remaining 65% payable in monthly or quarterly instalments 1 month after contract signing for approx. 36 months.
- With 50% down payment – extra 2.5% discount
- With 100% down payment – extra 5% discount
- Facilities include: restaurant, café, communal swimming pool, children’s pool with slides, tennis/basketball/beach volleyball, skateboard park, indoor/outdoor children’s play areas